Al menos 3 años
Important healthcare and technology provider from Sweden is expanding its operations to Spain, and now it is seeking to recruit a highly qualified professional to fill the position of Medical Operations Leader for Spain. The candidate will be a person with experience in the healthcare industry and recruitment processes.
· In charge of the recruitment and on-boarding of doctors who will form our medical staff.
· Training and follow-up of the medical staff to guarantee fulfillment of our best practices.
· Scheduling of the medical staff agenda to ensure availability at all time for our patients
· Medical administrative tasks following prescriptions, quality of the meetings, customer satisfaction and support.
· Retaining the medical quality by keeping track of the KPIs, and continuous collecting and analyzing data.
· Medical compliance and medical quality assurance in the supply and demand side.
· Management of budget, salaries and payments of the medical staff.
· Administrative tasks to help the operation thrive and consolidate in the market.
· Fluent in English
· Out-going, self-driven and management skills
· knowledge of the Spanish healthcare system.
Conocimiento del sistema sanitario español.
Experiencia imprescindible en:
– Selección de personal médico
Nivel de inglés MUY ALTO / BILINGÜE.
Administracion y salud
Personal a cargo
Número de vacantes
Inscríbete en esta Oferta